Apparently, many folks cannot leave their pets at home during rv camping. A lot of people would feel sad leaving their pets behind them during the duration of the trip so they bring them along. In most cases, rv camping parks are dog-friendly allowing you to bring your best friend. Nevertheless, a smart move would be to call ahead the rv camping parks office to be sure that your pet is welcome. There are certain rv camping parks that prohibit large breed of dogs so only toy dogs can be brought. In case the park allows you to bring your dog, make sure you take note of the following tips:
* Before leaving for rv camping trip,check all your pet’s medical needs such as shots and medications
* Keep a copy of your pet’s health certificate during the trip
* Your pet must wear an ID tag at all times
* Always use baggies for scooping and use the pet walk properly designated
* Take flea/tick collars or other repellants to protect your pets from fleas
* Put all the necessary stuff that your pet needs in a bag- blanket, food treats,water bowls, and some toys too
* Don’t forget to bring along a pet carrier, pet tent, or any type of outdoor pet shelter * Take frequent breaks while traveling to stretch, exercise, and walk your pet
* Go around rv camping parks with your dog on a leash
* At all cost, avoid leaving your pet inside a closed vehicle Even for a very short period, pets can die from heat stroke so be vigilant about this
* As soon as you have arrived on the site, always train your pet to behave properly especially around other humans in rv camping parks; also, let them stay far from other creatures
* Consider your pet’s health condition;avoid getting them exhausted
* Never leave pet food outside because this may even attract other animals
*Make sure that you allow your pet to sleep at night for safety purposes
* Always check if your pet is in good physical condition during the tripIf the pet shows limping, excessive scratching, biting of any body part, loss of appetite, excessive water consumption, there is something wrong.
Travelling with your best buddy is not really a big deal especially at rv camping parks, just be sure to take heed of the practical tips given.