For many families, RV camping can be an unforgettable experience if you have essential RV camping supplies. The trip would be ruined if you run out of batteries and the nearest store is 10 miles away. Sometimes,poor weather helps you realize that you should have thought of essential RV camping supplies. If you are planning to have a hassle-free trip, check the following RV camping supplies:
1. Toilet Paper and other supplies A very unpleasant thing during rv camping is to run out of fresh toilet paper. This item should be on top of your rv camping supplies list. Don’t forget to check the dump lines before departure.
2. Rope and Duct Tape
Most of the time, something has to be tied during the trip. The duct tape comes in handy in case you need to patch up something.
3. Matches, Lighter Fluid
Your RV camping supplies kit would be incomplete without these. Store matches in a ziplock bag to prevent them from moisture. Carefully place all the fluids and propane in air-tight containers.
4. Batteries Make an inventory of devices/tools that would be using batteries. Once you have made an estimate,buy batteries wholesale. This is more practical because it’s cheaper and you have enough stock.
5. Plastic trash bags These rv camping supplies are not just meant for waste items. Aside from trash, it can be very handy for keeping wet clothes or soiled bedding.
6. Insect spray Purchase some bottles of bug spray. It is better to be safe than sorry. Malarial infections or lyme disease could ruin your happy trip.
7. Raincoats, rubber boots, umbrellas Consider the fact that weather can be very unpredictable and harsh too. Be prepared for occassional downpour by bringing along these raingears.
8. Portable Radio Despite advance gadgets like mobile phones, portable AM radio can withstand communication disasters. Try to keep one your RV.
9.Flashlights/Lanterns Check flashlights and replace batteries if needed. Do this before the trip and keep an extra flashlight.
10. Duplicate of RV keys This prevents a very unpleasant lock-out that can ruin your trip.
As long as you have all the needed RV camping supplies, you would surely have a lot of good times.